Nov 25, 2009

Monkey See Monkey Doo

I've always thought that monkeys don't get enough attention for the creative hair doos (don'ts?) Take these shots, for instance (gelada, ebony leaf monkey, hamadryas baboon, cotton-top tamarin, and lion-tailed macaque). What LA hair dresser wouldn't be proud of these creations?

Photo source: Jean Yves et Francis




























Photo source: Ian Thomas





















Photo source: Marika Bell




















Photo source: Eduardo Tavares




























Photo source: Allard Schager

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I think this is where the "punk" community gets its ideas for hair styles!

W i e d e s i g n a r c h said...

This hairstyles you mean is so awesome on their own head... Lol
Hello, I'm Wiwied from indonesia... and I think your idea is so fresh and pretty cute and lovely to read more,,, I'll see you then on my blog? ^__^ i leave my footprint on your blog, and hope i could find you later ^__^

Adorably Dead said...

I like the second to last monkey. It's awesome.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful blog as always and I really enjoy your humour :-D

Raging Wombat said...

Why, thankee, sb. I appreciate it.

Anonymous said...

That second to last monkey looks exactly like Bill Kaulitz.
http://cheezburger.com/View.aspx?aid=2913735936

Anonymous said...

Is it just me or does the first image of the Gelada resemble Nick Nolte's mug shot?