Jul 21, 2007

No More Appropriate Place

There really isn't a more appropriate place for a toad to hang out than on the head of a witch.

But really, he's playing with fire. He's likely either to end up in her cauldron or to be used as her familiar. I doubt either of those scenarios are very pleasant, though I'd choose familiar over cauldron any day--that's about as high as you can aspire as a toad...

...oh, wait. She's a stone witch. Never mind.

Thanks for the photo, Robert. You have an eye for the occult.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This toad looks pretty cute to me and should be on the other Overload site!

Anonymous said...

HA!! It may show up. There have been definite crossovers lately. The other day a huge close-up of a tick was posted there. Cracked me up.

Arachnophile said...

Well then, if there is no witch involved, perhaps he's a PRINCE? I'd kees heem. - not so much for the prince factor though.

Anonymous said...

this is a frog, dude. Tree frog, that is.