Jun 20, 2007

What Do You Get

Now this is a real jackpot. What do you get when you mix two Sphinx cats with a Chinese crested dog? You get a writhing mass of hairless, oily, confused house pets.

Even forgoing the home office decor, this scene would never be played out in nature. A horror film maybe, but not in the wild. Hmm. I'm going to write Stephen King and Anne Rice and tip them off to the next box office hit.

UPDATE: CollegeGirl has corrected me. That isn't a Chinese crested. That's a Mexican Hairless, or a Xoloitzcuintli.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is the most disturbing, horrifying, and grotesque pictures I have seen on the site yet.

Excuse me while I scrub my eyes with Ajax.

Anonymous said...

Do they all live in Hawaii?

Anonymous said...

I bet somewhere, a rogain manufacturer is planning hair growth for pets! After all, petting a hot, oily body seems like it would have an negative effect on your calmness.
~Kit

Anonymous said...

Dear god, they're ugly, and the phrase "writhing mass of hairless, oily, confused house pets" made me laugh out loud.

CollegeGirl said...

I know this is almost a year after you posted this, but I thought I'd point out that the dog is actually a Mexican Hairless, or a Xoloitzcuintli - a beast with the notable distinction of having both x and z - the cool letters - in its name. Lucky dog.

Anonymous said...

I have two Xolo's and they are the BEST dogs. You can use them as a hot water bottle...