Feb 12, 2007

Slide to the Dark Side

Abigail alerted me to Cute Overload's recent 'slide to the dark side' (that's a good song title...) when they posted this down-and-out pooch.


I know, this dog earns a sympathy 'awww' from you. But you can see that his cuteness stems from his charming ugliness. I'm just glad that we can all be friends, even two blogs that so often stand in opposition to one another. Could this be me 'reaching across the aisle'?

Thanks for the photo, Abigail.
Photo courtesy: Cute Overload

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

poor guy : (

Raging Wombat said...

I agree. Very sad.

Jack Ruttan said...

If you're not careful, the two blogs are going to merge, maybe trade places. Or form a third blog featuring totally nondescript, neutral animals, kind of like your eel above, or a cow in a field.

How about a blog about cats just standing there? Or pictures that almost show an animal, but it walked out of frame.

Raging Wombat said...

Is that a challege, Jack?