Sep 14, 2010

Gratuitous Spider Faces

I thought you all could use a gratuitous spread of spider faces. May they haunt your dreams, drive you to gratitude that they're itty-bitty, and give you pause to consider the dizzying variety of arachnids this planet has given us. (For myself, I'll lie awake wondering which one of these will creep onto my pillow to lap at the saliva at the corners of my lips.)

Photo source: Geoff Burrows



















Photo source: jose















































6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Quite beautiful, methinks.

Von said...

Whow!

VM Sehy Photography said...

Nice set of spider shots. I think spiders are cool. They come in all kinds of interesting shapes and colors.

Jan said...

Neat to look at, but spiders that are neat to look at are always bad news.

Unknown said...

Now I'm going to have nightmares.

Anonymous said...

fascinating and the last shot is actually quite cute