Mar 20, 2010

Skinny and Baldwin

I'm always impressed by pet owners who submit their own pets to this blog. They understand what it's all about. We celebrate their ugliness, we revel in it, we offer them up as as a counterbalance to all the sugary cuteness you find out there. It doesn't take much effort to fall in love with a puppy or a kitten. It takes a bit more to love a hairless rodent.


Such is the case with Bianca from Holland. Enjoy her skinny and Baldwin guinea pigs. Enjoy her site. Thanks, Bianca.







8 comments:

niner said...

Those are every bit as cute as the hairy ones! Thanks for sharing!

Sabina E. said...

they're cute but I prefer the hairy ones !!

Raging Wombat said...

Well, you're quite welcome. I wonder if hairless (hair challenged?) guinea pigs are oily like sphynx cats. If so, could you rub them on ferrous metals to keep them from rusting, a la lanolin?

Danielle said...

I find cute in almost anything, therefor, I declare these naked piggies CUTE!

June Cleaver said...

:( Makes me miss my skinny that died in February. Like these piggies, he was adorable.

Raging Wombat said...

Sorry to hear about that, Ms.Cleaver. I imagine he was adorable.

Unknown said...

Wow, lookit the last two pictures. They look almost like tiny rhinos without horns or tiny hippos! They're actually quite cute. ^_^

Anonymous said...

Hm...I dunno. Maybe if I sat & watched them & listened to the wheeking for a bit, MAYBE I would think they were cute. Maybe.