Mar 2, 2009

Daddy Silverback

My last post got me thinking about fatherhood, and then I saw these photos. Now I'm even more inspired.

My kids need to know that I'm there for them whenever they need someone to lean on, or someone just to sit with. They need to be comfortable with me.

But they also need to know that when daddy start flashing his fangs and drumming his chest, that he means business.

But come to think of it, that might be a female gorilla. That would explain how unimpressed she is by the silverback's wrath. She even looks ready to slap him. What's a gorilla got to do to get some respect?

Inspiration gone.

1 comment:

The Gravekeeper said...

Hey, give her a break. She's been minding the kids and foraging for food all day, while he's just been swinging on that darn tire again.