May 12, 2008

New Overlords

I've posted on dressed up anteaters before, but I didn't know that there was a whole theme going on.

Jonathan sent me this photo of an anteater pair, once again perched on a washer and dryer (is that five gallon bucket in the back filled with anteater feed? Shouldn't it be filled with ants?). This picture has inspired conspiracy-laden nightmares in poor Jonathan. In his own words:

It's as though the anteaters have evolved intelligence and formed a secret cabal bent on global domination, and this is a picture of their sincerest efforts to blend in with their human oppressors. I fully expect to wake up one night to see the one in blue stalking clumsily over to me, a length of piano wire stretched between its ungainly claws.


Your fears are well-founded, Jonathan. Be afraid. I am.

5 comments:

Annica said...

The person(s) who first thought of the idea to put animals in clothes should really be wiped off this planet! No mercy!

ILĀRIJS said...

Who is this??? :D

Arallyn said...

heh I love Pua and Stevie. Apparently hard work to take care of though....cant imagine putting sweaters on them makes taking care of them any easier...

Unknown said...

I am in awe.

Anonymous said...

That's Pua and Stewie! Sadly, Stewie has gone over the rainbow bridge. Tamanduas are small anteaters and so adorable. To see more photo's go to Tamanduagirl.blogspot.com site.