Jul 10, 2009

Writhing Pile of Worms

I've been on vacation for the past week, so I missed a lot of the hype and buzz on this viral video. Though it seems that there was rampant and sophomoric hypothesizing about what it might be, we know it to be a writhing pile of tubifex worms. I've had more than my fair share of dealing with tubifex worms, as I've fed them to my aquarium fish in the past. But that practice was soon banished from my home when I accidentally didn't seal the worms' container properly and the tupperware clattered to the bottom of the refrigerator, leaving a writhing pile of worms for my wife to discover. There's a lesson in this: writhing piles of worms rarely lead to marital harmony.

Thanks for the link, Kelly, Claudio, Kat, Monica, Leslie, Guillaume, Tracy, and Adam.

5 comments:

linty said...

ugh...just gross...did you happen to read how big this thing would be?

Unknown said...

i agree with linty.. "ugh" is right. I might add *barf* in there too.... so gross.

Denita TwoDragons said...

There goes my stomach... That is...unholy. Seriously freaking gut-churning nightmare-inducing Satan-just-peed-his-pants unholy.

--TwoDragons

Anonymous said...

Reminds me of System Shock 2.

Anonymous said...

Ugly word is suitable for this picture.

peter


-----------
Free Satellite TV